Examples for Large Clients
If you have a large company or a manufacturing line, here are a few examples of what we (or our USA sister firm) have done:
- Working with steelmaking experts up to PhD level, designed and implemented a software system and database. Result: The first system of its kind in the steel industry for improving quality, reliability and yield from casting operations.
- Technical lead for extensive modifications to and additions alongside an existing SCADA system to support new equipment and new human procedures. Result: Shipping delays dropped from 2 days to 2 hours. Productivity gains from this project kept the factory from shutting down in the Credit Crunch.
- Technical lead to acquire data into Aspen Tech's InfoPlus.21 an order of magnitude faster than previously achieved at any of the customer's sites. We did it without the extra hardware previously required, using only standard IP.21 components and tools.
We don't just work with manufacturers. We also work with other big businesses such as pharmaceutical companies and major national telecom carriers.
Small to Medium Clients
You need not be in the Fortune 500 to get our attention. As an example, from an Internet startup's two page outline of a proposed new website, we identified the golden application hidden in a one-line idea. We are also increasingly being asked for help when a business in the UK wants to do business with (or in) the States.
Clients of Any Size (Including Non-Profits)
As you can tell from our examples, a lot of our work is for clients that would lose money hand over fist from any downtime. They also absolutely must have reliable offsite backup, disaster redundancy for critical systems, and so on.
It makes sense for us to be able to provide some of those services too--and with our reputation, it has to be best in class.
These services are generally discounted for non-profit organisations and educational institutions.
- At a price affordable even for small shops (but so scalable it is used by a company of 40,000), we make sure email survives disasters and spam is filtered out (but not legitimate messages--it's extremelyaccurate) with no need for extra equipment or software.
- Along with antispam and disaster-proofing, we can provide outbound filtering of your email. This safeguards intellectual property by scanning for key words, phrases or symbols that you set to be flagged and quarantined.
- We can set you up to do backups remotely through an encrypted link, so you can keep backups offsite and safe from catastrophe, with no need for extra equipment or hassle.
Helping your business be more successful is our mission.